Monday, August 22, 2016

Timid Anarchy

I so excite. Stephen Colbert is coming back off of a two week vaca soo new episodes of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert shall come forth! And my boy liked a video I posted on fb so it's been a good day! Something that has really been annoying me is that people are looking at my Facbook page for my GoFundMe for my mom and not donating :/ Seriously it's annoying.

But ANYWAY, It's been good day and I slept a lot because I stayed up TOO late last night watching videos of Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart at award shows and White House Correspondents Dinner performances. I loved  Jon Stewart's, tho I think I liked 10x's more bc he looked sooooo CUTE. But Conan O'Brien's was my favorite. I really love Conan O'Brien haha he's so lanky and amazing he's fabulous. I think I love comedians because everyday I want to be one more and more. It just looks so punk and fun to be a comedian, just the idea of making people laugh as a career instead of something actually useful like being a doctor or civil servant lol. But the punk in me (the newly developed punk I might add) hates the word "servant" being any job name. Craig Ferguson's book inspired me about doing what you love. I admire him even more for being able to get help for his alcoholism. It kind of confuses me and makes me laugh that Eminem, a past drug addict, and Craig Ferguson, a recovered alcoholic can be a better dad than mine was hahaha.

I'm so glad I discovered punk music, it's so free and different and that is what I try to do with how I learn and treat people, plus I love the jams, the artists themselves, and the glorious fashion, It's just telling the "man" to stick it. And since I don't rebel against my mom (I have no reason, to she gives me freedom in what I do, believe, and dream, basically she's awesome) I've decided to rebel against people's expectations of my generation and my race. (I get it out somehow haha)

This was a real ramble but I liked it haha. I shall see ya tomorrow

Here's a picture of the guy who play Hannibal of the show Hannibal bc the show is terrifying and I love it anyway (I usually stay FAR AWAY from scary stuff [bc of when I watched Insidious] but I stay bc I love Mads Mikkelson lol)

For your listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment