Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fire

Its been a good day!!!!
I had a great morning with the kids at church. I love those kids they're so cute and amazing :) I used to want to be a elementary school teacher for a while. (Honestly I've wanted to be everything haha.) I just want to be around people, entertaining them, teaching them, learning about them, what ever I can do.

I'm also watching the Olympics, I never watch them around the clock but I watch the opening and closing ceremonies and keep track of the medal count. America be killin it ;) I love Usain Bolt he gives me chills :D And I (along with everyone) love our gymnastics team and ma bby Michael Phelps. I'm so happy not to be sad or ashamed of my country. Because I am sometimes. Glad to be glad basically! Olympians make me feel so inspired to chase my dreams, and I see how much hard work that takes.

Dat be it for today! Time to drool over Michael Phelps and coo over his adorable son :3

Here's a pic of a beautiful wedding dress that I would LOVE to wear on my wedding day. It's so gothic and wonderful :D

For your listening pleasure:
(this song gives me the same feeling as seeing USA kill it at the Olympics ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment