Thursday, August 18, 2016

Never

Just watching Star Trek:TNG and typing this. I'm in a minor Craig Ferguson addictive state, I'll end soon I promise lol. Being on Tumblr so much lately has reminded me just how much I need a cat! I just love cats so much! As soon as I can I'm gonna get a cat. Once again, watching all these comedians makes me want to be a stand-up even more, I feel like I would love it but I'm just so scared. Maybe if someone forces me to do it I will haha, I end wrote some jokes I think they're pretty good.

It's a pretty day outside and I should probably go outside by I'm not really sure what I would do, walk around the lake I guess, but it's just so hot!

Anyways I think I be done for today!

This pic bc why not? This sums up Craig tbh haha.

For your listening pleasure:
(I may have put this song on here but who cares!? I love the Footloose [1984, don't try me] soundtrack)

No comments:

Post a Comment