Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Baby look what you've done to me!

Hello,
I'm just sitting around listening to the "The Sound Of Music" sound track. It's one of my favorite movies. And it's raining like crazy outside. I was planning to take a walk today too! Well I'm okay watching YouTube videos haha. I keep on having scary dreams, and it's kind of making me scared to go to sleep but I still do. I stayed up reading Craig Ferguson's memoir "American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot" and it would've been cool to actually buy it. I meant to go to sleep at 12 but I went to sleep at 3 bc I was reading haha. It's very good, he's a awesome writer. I actually wanted to keep going but I hate having wrinkles and bags under my eyes haha. I really I think I might finish it tonight. I read 0-60 the first night, 60-100 last night and I may read 100-180 tonight. Read it if ya can.

I also made a awesome post on my Tumblr about pictures of Craig Ferguson with messy hair and it didn't get nearly as many notes as it deserved, by that I mean more than one. Come on y'all!

Here's a funny picture of Jared and Jensen from Supernatural

For your listening pleasure:
Stockholm Syndrome By: One Direction
(it's a good song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment