Saturday, August 20, 2016

CraigyFerg

Hello hello!
I just sat around today (as usual haha) and I finished Craig Ferguson's memoir. I really liked that book. Now I wanna read his other book, it's a novel. I'm actually going to do stuff next week so I'm excited, going to da beachhhhhhhhh ya'll!!!!!

My mom is watching Law and Order: SVU, it's my favorite Law and Order, I like Chris Meloni since I watched his story line on Oz and heard his hilarious character in Wet Hot American Summer. I think I'm gonna get back to watching House of Cards too.

Basically I'm really boring and everything you already knew that lol

I've also been organizing all my college stuff, applications,due dates, all that jazz. But what I really can't wait for is to see Steve. (the guy I like, his middle name is Steve and he loves comics so he's my Steve Rodgers a.k.a Captain America). I've been too much of a baby to fb him all summer...plus I like talking to people in really life, so I it'll be cool to talk to him again :)

Anyway I'm gonna go do stupid stuff see yaaaaa
+ all da love for Craig Ferguson's writing

Here's a adorable picture of Jeremy Renner bc why not!

For your listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment