Monday, May 2, 2016

Passionate people and how we suffer

Me, I like to complain, it's always been a hobby of mine, that turns off a lot of people off but whatever it's true (Maybe I'll grow out of it). I feel as a person who loves somethings so much that no one else gives a crap about, at least in my high school. I find, people who write films, who make films, who star in them, make me want to keep doing what I love (writing films, or at least trying). They care about the things I care about, the writers and directors of those films usually more than the actors. And I wish, even though I have many talented people to learn from and admire, I am alone in loving what I love. And I feel people who have passions suffer, Everyone suffers of course, some more than others, but we creative types have a couple problems. I have heard that actors go into acting because of wanting attention, and that's why I wanted to be an actor also, I felt alone and the characters could keep me company. But alas I could not due to my severe stage fright. I do still adore acting though, but I tell you it is super hard haha (good acting at least). And I read Stanislavski and thought about my character's favorite vegetable, I have passion. I know I do. And even though I'm a bit of a mess at writing right now, I know I can succeed because I love it, I love films, I love stories. I know loving something is not a reason for anyone to take a chance on hiring you, or trusting you but I believe if you love something people will see that and hard work and passion don't not produce a reward. Of course I have a problem with wanting recognition because of the whole wanting attention thing, but I know I will grow out that at some point. I know I've grown because I was a baby and I'm almost an adult now, and I know I've grown in my passion because I used to be even crappier at writing. I'm still quite clueless about life though, I ask old people how they feel about that and they are still quite confused also haha. I love it, when I saw "The Hateful Eight" I felt like a had a crush haha, I adore films, too much.

My thoughts while I picked out classes for next year lolololol

For your listening pleasure:
Mind By: Skrillex & Diplo Ft. Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment