Sunday, May 1, 2016

Typing

Hello Hello.

I'm sitting, looking at my computer, and wondering what to do. No necessarily to do physically, I know I should do my homework or the dishes or something less important in the grand scheme. But my mind is preoccupied and empty all at once. I don't know what is happening. But I was just thinking of a documentary I saw that Stephen Fry made about Manic Depression. I do not suffer from manic depression but sometimes I feel as if I enjoy intense emotion, a lot. I love Romantic poetry and writing, emotional subjects, sad stories. Maybe I'm just weird that way.  I suffer from anxiety, not as much lately because of the meds I am on, but I don't know. There's a lot of I don't knows in my life. It's complicated.

David Tennant - Used to be Doctor Who and he does Shakespeare plays a lot and I think Shakespeare is beautiful af

For your listening pleasure:
Adventure of a Lifetime By: Coldplay
(I'm actually listening to "Army of One" By: Coldplay but that song was easier to find online)

No comments:

Post a Comment