Thursday, May 5, 2016

I hope you dont mind

I feel admiration for people, a connection, no matter who they are, and if I get to know them, I might love them. I feel as if I fall in love the way characters in Oscar Wilde plays, books, poems do, fast and because of the beauty of the chance that they will be amazing. I don't know if it's love... Let me tell you what brought on this thought:

Today I was at lunch and one of my friends was talking about being a old soul, about feeling like other people our age just don't care about anything important and do what people expect them to, and I related so much to her on those thoughts. Shes different and has a beautiful way of thinking about the world, and I think I love that. I don't have a crush on her, I just adore her...this has happened before. I just momentarily fall in love with people. Girls or guys.

I feel like I love people...that the exterior isn't all that important. I just love people...I'm weird...

Matthew Daddario
(I have a weakness for dark hair and dark eyes :3, the guy I current have a crush on is the same lol)

 For your listening pleasure:
Beautiful Times By: Owl City ft.Lindsey Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment