Saturday, March 12, 2016

Watup

Hey! It's a Saturday night, gotta do homework and study my poem for a festival I am going to for school, I am so nervous! I was in theatre 1 and 2 and I still have terrible stage fright. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder so that doesn't help! But I think I will do okay, it's in french and my pronunciation is lookin pretty good. Anyway all day I have just been watching tv and my favorite soap opera lol. I am currently walking Zoolander haha, my favorite scene is the the catwalk contest, get to see David Bowie too. He was such a beautiful man. Miss him! Well that's pretty much all I got. I'll be back tomorrow!

This is pic I saw that is really creepy lol

For your listening pleasure:
(Be happy and dance! Rest In Peace you beautiful man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment