Monday, March 14, 2016

Feelin bad

for your listening pleasure:
I See The Light from Tangled (the disney movie)

Stayed home with a migraine from school today and I still feel kind of crappy but I gotta go tomorrow! Anyways my day was very boring, mostly because I feel bad, I just slept and watched My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I love mlp okay, since I was little I have loved it. Pinkie Pie is my favorite, she sneezes confetti. But yeah I didn't do much of anything. That's why I didn't write yesterday either, I had a migraine, today I just suffered the aftermath, like 24 hours later and I still have a headache. Having a migraine also reminds me how much I hate having them...they feel like death. And all you can do is wimper and take pain meds. I have had them cryonic-ly (is that a word lol)  ever since I got a concussion. Ugh but that's it!



By: MLP Vector (MLPBlueRay)        *Cause she's the best and silliest pony ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment