Friday, March 11, 2016

Is Spring Break here yet?

Really though, as amazing as school is...I need it to be Spring Break now. I need to go to the beach and get me a tan!!! I'm watching TV, as usual, and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug was on. I adore the movie and the actors in it. My favorite characters are the ones played by Stephen Fry and Lee Pace. I have been a avid LOTR fan for years and I was so excited when The Hobbit was coming out! The first one is my favorite. I love Martin Freeman in it too because me and my mom are obsessed with Sherlock, it's a great show, watch it if you can. I love the hair and makeup in the film too! That makes me want to see Mad Max: Fury Road because of the Oscars for makeup and costumes it got. Oh I love films, if I could just watch movies all day I would! But I do have some current favorites I would like to share.


  • The Paperboy (Lee Daniels)
I love how I felt the grimy, sweaty atmosphere through the screen, and Nicole Kidman and John Cusack ROCKED IT!
  • Trainspotting (Danny Boyle)
You have to watch it, I love the dream sequences, the narration, the great writing, and Ewan McGregor only made it better!
  • Neo Ned (Van Fischer)
I never loved Jeremy Renner before I saw this, in fact I though he was a bit of a creep lol, but I adore his acting, and that makes me respect him a bit. It's the love story of a mentally ill neo nazi character (I hate the people in real life, the nazis not the mentally ill),and a black woman but he left his terrible beliefs behind and had a relationship with her and loved her. Great film. Tres bon!
  • Resevoir Dogs (Quentin Tarantino) 
Just watch it okay! It's Quentin Tarantino so I don't even have to tell you to expect graphic violence but it surprised me (which I haven't been by a movie in while) and really made my heart beat faster and shocked me. WATCH IT if you haven't!

ANDDDD-

For your listening pleasure:
Cigarette Daydreams By: Cage The Elephant


(Kind of unrelated but I wanted to put in a pic and I love Eminem so yaa. This was him in 1999.)

No comments:

Post a Comment