Thursday, August 4, 2016

A little british humour

Hello hello.
I'm watching Blackadder and a Bit Of Fry and Laurie. If you haven't watched them you mustttt. I admit I'm watching because of Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry, oh how I adore them. Also I think I have to get back to sleeping at a reasonable time so when school comes back I wont die from waking up a 5:30 (The bus comes at 6:30 and I like to take a while to get ready). I'm glad I don't have to pay for High school but goodness I wish I could go to college and be able to wake up later.

I'm also very glad I'm getting into this habit of writing everyday, that's what the people tell me to do if I wanna write as a profession.

Last night I was watching House Of Cards and I had to force myself to stop watching when I had 20 minutes left on a episode because I was gonna fall asleep and I didn't want to miss anything, very disappointing lol.

Also I'm kind of nervous about school since I don't know if I'm going to have any classes with people I know (I said that yesterday I think) and I've been getting into more of a punk style (all black basically) and Idk how people will respond. Why can't I just not care like my mom?

I love this picture, mostly because it's weird and I've been obsessed
with Ewan McGregor ever since I watched Velvet Goldmine. (Jude Law 
is cool too, I liked him in Sleuth, and in another 100 films lol)

ps: I hope one day I can be happily married like the late night tv hosts and cool guys like Ewan I inappropriately crush on. But I think I just want to fall in love haha, love and marriage look so worth it despite it's problems. But I think it's surprising I feel this way despite my mom being divorced and my dad being pretty crappy. I just want to be happily married, have 5 kids, and have the dad be there for them emotionally and physically, is that too much to ask? Anyway I'm gonna stop blabbing and put in a song.

For your listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment