Friday, July 22, 2016

Craigyity Craig

Hello, so I'm really into a Tetris app, it's pretty awesome. I also watched some documentaries on PTSD yesterday too, they were sad but very educational. I love documentaries and I'm waiting on one of my favorite journalists: Louis Theroux, to have his documentary on Scientology released. It looks so good and I love his films, I love his ones with white supremacists and the Westboro Baptist Church, he really gets to know the people and brings out who they are, even it's a hateful person. I've also been watching the late night TV show's coverage of the (FINALLY OVERRR) RNC, I cant wait for the DNC so we can see Bernie and everything can be civil and good again, not including Hillary of course. But it's cool. I feel like my posts are short but that's always how I've written, that's why I kind of hate essays, unless I find the subject interesting then I can write forever. But I'm going to go watch some more Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah videos, they are amazing. I just love my comedians ya know! I've also got into Jon Stewart lately, and now that he's retired I'm sad but I love his beard. Same with Craig Ferguson.



Beard gameeee, Ferguson shaved his tho. He has a funny show called Join or Die watch it!

For your listening pleasure:
Lay It All On Me By: Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment