Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spotlight Movie

As far as movies go I think it was fine, not  particularly entertaining but quite interesting and had a important subject. It was basically the film version of a newspaper article.  The colors were drab, it was 2001 and 2002 and it was set in a office but goodness was there a lot of khaki. The acting was fine but I could not keep my eyes off of Liev Schreiber's terrible hair and Rachel McAdam's wiggy hair style, but I don't know it was the 2000s. But Mark Ruffalo, Stanley Tucci and Michael Keaton's performances were good and the stories did hit me, and made me angry at institutions and blind loyalty, and there is too much of that going on. But I also didn't feel like I cared about any of the characters, it was the story the story the story and the victims and the victims and the victims which deserve the utmost attention but I wanted to know about the characters, if I wanted to know about the story I would have watched a documentary. I'm not a film reviewer but this was my view of the film. I love grit, I like humanity, I like drama; a film should make you feel good, warm,change your view, give you a lesson, and this made me want to play a game on my phone a some points. When I watch a film I like I never want to stop watching it, no bathroom breaks, no snacking, no breathing. But that's it, I didn't like it and that is just fine. I say watch it yourself and see how you like it!

Cause Mark Ruffalo is still adorbs.
(Yes it's bc he was Avengers and he was cute in that too lol)

For your listening pleasure:
Me, Myself, and I By: G-Easy and Bebe Rexha
(Aweeeesome song)

No comments:

Post a Comment