Sunday, March 20, 2016

Movie

I went to go see Creed at a cheaper priced movie theatre, it was awesome, Loved the film. And now I finally see why Sylvester Stallone won that Golden Globe for his performance, he was fantastic. And I also see why Michael B. Jordan didn't he was good but he wasn't great, Stallone was great. I see it as this thing I call surface and actors acting. Surface acting is just saying lines and being a bit convincing. actors acting is being a different person, making people believe you aren't there. I'm not saying method acting, I am saying good acting. And M.B.J. he could get there, but he sure isn't there yet. But it was a funny, heartwarming, and inspiring film, liked it a lot.

Other than that I have been laying around all day. And that is my piece, bye!

still think he looks good even tho he's gonna be 70 this year lol

YEP.

For your listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment