Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What should I title this?

Hello hello! It's been a okay day, you know as good as it can be when you have to go to school 5 days out of 7. But spring break is coming and I am excited to not be at school. I have had some strange things happen around me, one of  my friends is pregnant! It's so strange because we are so young but she is an adult so it's more okay. I didn't think would be talking about babies with my friends until we were old, like 30 or something. Very weird. But it's not happening to me so I'm good! I'm glad I have simpler problems like if I going to watch a new season of a show or if I have enough change to buy something from the snack machine. But I make up for my young-jobless-person problems with having to stress about college, a job, and learning stuff so I can be smart for the smarter people I will meet at college. This might sound mean but I feel like I'm surrounded by so many uninspired people, they just do what they need to get by or get excepted by the masses. Of course being a outcast like me is hard and not cool, but I feel like I'm learning more about life. But my mom says a lot of young people think they are smarter or wiser than they actually are, including me, so I'm sure I'm just being pompous. But I feel like since I can admit when I display bad character traits and try to fix them it makes it a little bit more okay. I didn't mean to turn this into a gossip column but I needed to tell write all this down. But I'm definitely not gonna do that thing the lady on House M.D. did when she shared everything on her blog...

I think I'm being a bad person today... Well it's another day tomorrow and maybe then I will be able to be less hormonal. Now I'm gonna go watch a Soap Opera (It's called Hollyoaks and I was drawn in by this great actor Emmett J. Scanlan, watch that story line if ya can he's an AMAZING actor, don't be put off by it being a Soap! He plays Brendan Brady, a homophobic gay gangster. He's really creepy and amazing!) and then cry a bit. Farewell!

For your watching pleasure:
(Brendan Brady has the mustache, Ste(ve) is his bae, the cute guy. In this scene Ste(ve) finds out Brendan killed someone to protect him, remember he's a gangster.)
Brendan Brady great scene






No comments:

Post a Comment