Sunday, February 7, 2016

Post SuperBowl 50

I liked the Halftime show but of course I was disappointed by the Panthers not winning. BUT I switched to BBCA when it was just getting too sad to watch, Star Trek: The Next Generation was on (Which I love to watch) and I saw a BAFTA commercial. And Stephen Fry (My intellectual bae) is hosting! This game may have been a loss, but I'm excited about this! The Grammys is the next day after it too! I love award shows so it's gonna be fun. And it was really cool to find out my friends love Coldplay's new album as much as I do today! It's actually been a okay day! Watched some Futurama and slept, it was good. But school is tomorrow so I must sleep. Have a good day/night!

For your listening pleasure:
Blackstar By: David Bowie (Rest In Peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment