Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ukraine?

I haven't had this blog for very long but I think it's cool there are people from Ukraine who  have viewed it. But anyway I wrote the invites to my birthday party and went to a meeting at church for teaching Sunday school. I'm a weird place with Christianity right now but I love working with children so I am doing it anyway. (Plus volunteer work looks good on my college resume!). I had a couple too many donuts also! And I got a new phone! It's pretty cool, I have Ziggy Stardust as my wallpaper. But yeah that's how my day has been! (Not that interesting I know but still!)

Because I'm a big Star Trek fan and I miss the guy. Rest In Peace Mr.Nimoy.
(A lot of people I admire are dead...)

For your listening pleasure: Biscuts By: Kacey Musgraves (I adore her songs. The lyrics are always meaningful and funny.)

1 comment: