Saturday, February 6, 2016

Missed yesterday

I was on my computer at 11:58pm but I really forgot. But I am here now! Today the SuperBowl is goin down, we're not having a party but I am still excited. Usually for any sport I am a bandwagon type of girl but this time I'm definitely going to the Panthers, mostly because I think Cam Newton is hot. Hotness does usually decide my allegiance. But not for Politics, crooks can be incredibly ugly and incredibly attractive. Speaking of crooks, another Republican debate was had, it was...fine. It was a Saturday so I spent it watching House M.D. and listening to music, Facebooking my friends and sleeping. I say it was a good day! Anyway I should probably go to bed now, and I just might do another post later on today because this one feels like it counts for yesterday. And for your song...

For your listening pleasure:
"Formation" By: Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment