Friday, February 5, 2016

Another Day

It's almost tomorrow, so I figured I should write again. I am doing fine and still thinking quite a lot. I watched House M.D. for a while and read some Oscar Wilde (though I adore his writing even when no one is watching. Shoutout to "De Profundis" for being the best and deepest piece of literature I read in a while.) in one of my classes for two pages to impress one of my teachers, I don't think he cared though. I have that habit, I always try to impress people I admire. And it's not in a inappropriate way, just a intellect crush I guess you could say. BUT. I think I want to put a song link in this everyday so I've got one! I hope I will write again tomorrow.

For your listening pleasure:
St. James Infirmary (cover) - Hugh Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment