Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Schooool

It be coming soon! I finally got to see my schedule. Of course I have my last two needed core classes first semester, as I always do. But I heard from my sister the teachers I have are nice so I'm pretty happy with it all. I got Apparel and Textile Production (idk why lol), but I'm okay with it. And I got six of the eight classes I have this year in Honors, I was too scared to sign up for AP tbh. But I hope I have some classes with friends and the classes are good. That's all for today. Have a awesome day peeps :)

I made this gif bc I was watching his interview of Kerry Washington (mom)
 and he smiled like this and I swooned for many years after lol

For your listening pleasure:
(Fabulous mv, really, and it's ma fave Coldplay so yes it be goooood)

No comments:

Post a Comment