Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday

Hello! It's been a good day, I went and helped at church with the kids. I love kids they're amazing. Atm I plan to have like 5 when I get older and write screenplays or be a comedian (idk the specifics lol). It's gonna be great. But when I got home I just took a nap.

It's the first day of August tomorrow so my countdown to the first day is school is gonna start, I'm actually very excited. I'm just happy I have mostly electives, so happy. Also I hope I get some classes with the guy I have a crush on, he's a comic book nerd, and he has mutton chops, but he does the voice of the comic book guy from The Simpsons and he laughs at my dirty jokes. I really like him. But alas he probably will never know, no matter how many times I go to his comic book club meetings and don't do anything lol. Well, that is all today, but if you want come back for more boring details of my day and paragraphs about my feelings I welcome ya haha.

Bc I love comedians and John Oliver has a British accent, dimples, and he awkwardly gesticulates just enough when he's making a point for me fall in love haha


For your listening pleasure:
Wherever I Go By:OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment