Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hey all ya'll

How are all ya'll? I'm okay, watching TV as usual. I have also go into segments by John Oliver on This Week Tonight, he is so funny and I love the logic and research he puts into them. You should totally watch some! Also this week is almost over so yay! And if you're looking for a cool mobile game to play, Sims Freeplay is really cool, I prefer the computer game version but it is pretty cool. But this has inspired me! I shall write down a list of some of my favorite comedians!

Jim Gaffigan: Love that food humor and he's lovable af, great guy! He has a show, I haven't seen it but It's probably great

Steve Martin: Classical hilarious and a hero of mine.

David Walliams: My favorite camp straight guy, watch him on Little Britian, there is wonderful cross-dressing, I'M A LADYYYYYYY.

Sacha Baron Cohen: Ridiculously hilarious and very smart, love Borat, Bruno, and Ali G the most!

Robin Williams: The best energy and makes me so happy (Rest In Peace)

Frankie Boyle: Very vulgar and controversial, awesomeness

Sean Lock: Crazy random and so funny

Bill Burr: He's so hilarious and is always real, he has a great podcast if you wanna listen!

Kristen Wiig: amazingly funny and multi-talented.

Ricky Gervais: So smart and writes such great shows!

Simon Amstell: Had hilariously biting humor and recently switched to more self depreciating humor, love it either way.

Tracy Morgan: Crazy and super smart (I read his book so I know what he's about lol)

The Mighty Boosh: I will never get over Noel Fielding (right) and they are so weird and funny together.

Matthew Horne: Watch Bad Education, you will not regret it AT ALL.

Louis C.K.: Real, smart, crazy af, love his show (Louie)

Jimmy Carr: Smart, Vulgar, and he has wonderful timing, love his specials, oh and he kills hecklers.

Will Ferrell: You know why I love him, everyone does.

Craig Ferguson: Really funny and dont give af, he is himself and I love his old and new show (New one: Join or Die, really funny and interesting)


Tina Fey: She's amazing and she's mom cause she's an great writer and talented woman!!! (This is her as Liz Lemon on 30 Rock, WATCH IT!!!!!)

For your listening pleasure:
Crazy Frog By: Axel F (The song of an annoying generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment