Saturday, February 13, 2016

Boy am I ready for my birthday!

I am ready to be 17! All my friends are already and I'm tired of being the youngest ughh. Here I am with my first-world probs! But I excited for my birthday. And some snow so I wont have to go to school on Monday lol. Anyway I have come back into writing. I wrote something like yesterday but I don't know if It's any good. Also I am a poet and I write rhyming poetry and that is actually very hard, because everyone thinks its corny but I like it tons. And I keep thinking about my ex boyfriend...everyone i know doesn't understand i broke up with him because I didn't really like him all that much. I realized you should probably get excited about being with someone. I felt more listening to Coldplay. I kinda feel like a loser because I have no one for valentines but I am not desperate enough to be with someone to get a box of chocolates. I don't know, it's just good to write this stuff. Anyway I will write again tomorra!

For your listening pleasure:
YOUTH By: Troye Sivan (Really awesome song)

No comments:

Post a Comment